Disney Aladdin Jr. — Adapted from the animated Disney film Aladdin.
CYT shows are always appropriate for the entire family and are an excellent way to introduce children to the arts at a young age! In addition to producing a Broadway-style musical on stage!
Audition Date: Friday 7, 2014!
Where: The CYT Studio (formally SDC Studio Dance and Cheer)
Auditions are open to family and friends
Sign up for an audition time slot by clicking HERE!
To audition you must be enrolled in a class and be between the ages of 8-18.
(Seven year old students can audition if their 8th birthday is no later Jan. 1, 2014.)
Call Backs Date: Saturday 8, 2014
Where: The CYT Studio
Call Back auditions are closed. Students need to be prepared to stay the full time unless they are released early by the audition team. Students are encourage to bring water, lunch and snacks.
Whether you are new or a veteran to the CYT audition process click on Audition Tips to help you prepare!
There will be a parent audition information meeting on the first night of classes with Show Coordinator, Rosemary.
CYT Students who prefer to work back stage are encourage to fill out a Crew Form Application which will be available at class locations.
Performances are typically at 10:30 AM.
School Day performances provide the opportunity for children to:
1. Enjoy reserve seating at the show - a dramatic exposure to literature and live art.
2. See kids and teens their age using their talents to encourage and inspire others.
3. Interact with the cast for a meet and greet and photo opportunities after the show.
4. Have a chance to win fun prizes and souviners after the show.
5. Request a Study Guide for in class use, if available, leading up to the performance. This gives students and teachers an opportunity to know what to excpect when arriving at the theater.
Space is limited so reserve your show tickets now!! To get started and for more information please email
We'll see you at the Show!!